The school views complaints as an opportunity to improve. As an institution we are open to all feedback from students, staff and customers. Our goal is to provide outstanding service and customer care. To this end, constant evaluation from our constituents is always considered carefully and resolved quickly.
All complaints are urgent and should have immediate attention to prevent small problems from becoming big problems.
All complaints must be documented on the complaint/suggestion form to ensure proper processing
Order of complaint resolution
- The first level of complaint processing is the instructor
- The second level is the Director of Education
- The third level is the School Director or the On-Site Director
- The fourth level is the President of the school
- The fifth level is the accreditation or licensing agencies as appropriate
All complaints must be documented on the complaint form and forwarded to the Director of Education and the On-Site Director immediately