Your success begins with getting the best education possible.
There are many different schools and programs to choose from and a wide range of quality so it is important that your questions are fully answered.
We look forward to meeting you and answering your questions as well as showing you our school and programs. We are very excited about the high quality of our school and look forward to sharing it with you. We also look forward to having you learn more about the benefits you receive as a student and a graduate.
Admissions and enrollment are easy. Either call 800-262-8530 or fill out the form on the right and a Career Advisor will contact you to setup an informational interview.
We look forward to helping you take the next steps in your exciting and wonderful new career.
Admissions Policies and Enrollment Process:
Requirements: Same for all courses
- Submit application with a check in the amount of $50.
The student must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent as documented by one of the options below:
- The school accepts home schooled graduates with a certificate of completion that is issued by the state. (This requires an actual recognition of completion of a high school level of education by the student, not a general certificate that a program is approved for home schooling to meet the truancy law requirements)
- A high school transcript, dated and showing that the student graduated
- A certificate demonstrating that the student has passed a state-authorized examination that the state recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma
- An academic transcript of a student who has successfully completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s degree or higher, including an Associate or higher degree from an accredited college.
- Foreign students must provide a translation of their diploma stating that it is equivalent to a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a good attitude and be physically capable of doing the work.
- Complete an admissions interview
- Establish financing for tuition, books and supplies
US DOE Required Consumer Information
The required Consumer Disclosures are located at http://info.spatech.edu/consumer-information.htm
Again, you will want to set up an information meeting at the school as soon as possible to learn about your financial aid options.
*Spa Tech Institute does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, ethnic origin or religion.
Important Note: Spa Tech Institute in Maine and Massachusetts makes no claim about employment after completion of your school. As a graduate we will help you with your job search but placement is dependent on your commitment and flexibility in schedule, pay and location. The school is dedicated to your success and offer a 20% credit on all future career training in the massage school, cosmetology school, esthetics school or polarity school to give you a competitive edge by learning all that you can about the spa and wellness fields. The school also offers the Merit Scholarship for additional supervision in the student clinic at the school. Please contact the school director at the campus of your choice in Massachusetts or Maine for more information.