Education - Invest in Yourself
Education is the best investment you can possibly make. The better the education, the more valuable your investment.
To fully appreciate why a Spa Tech education is superior, visit one of our student clinics and experience the work first hand. The professionalism and quality of our students speaks for itself.
The most important part is to get started.
The sooner you begin, the sooner you can start doing work you love.
- Day, evening and half-day, mother's hours programs
- Licensed and Accredited
- Financial Aid available for qualified students
- Placement assistance
- 4 convenient locations with plenty of free parking
- Experienced instructors that are successful professionals
- Well developed Student Clinic that gives you experience, confidence and builds your client contacts before you graduate
- Polarity Realization Institute Massage, Polarity and Aesthetics curriculums developed by leaders in the industry
- Pivot Point International training materials, simply the best there is
- Student and graduate discounts on supplies, services and future tuition
- For your convenience, programs start throughout the year.
When you do work you love, you are living your genius.
You deserve a career you love. As a massage, esthetics, spa or cosmetology professional you have control of your future and your life doing meaningful, creative and high paying work that no ordinary job can provide.
Whether you are starting a new career or adding to your existing skills, the various schedules make it easy to learn along with what you are already doing.
Your creativity is rewarded as you learn hands-on techniques that are fun and interesting. You gain the technical skills as well as the communications and business expertise needed to succeed. You will be amazed at how easy it is to learn skills that are relevant to your future. Your instructors are professionals that will help you develop the understanding and confidence to be successful.
If you are thinking about a career in therapeutic massage, polarity therapy, esthetics skin care or cosmetology or beauty but are not sure if this is right for you, please go to career questions.
*Spa Tech Institute was originally founded in 1976 as Headhunter II School of Hair Design, Inc., and changed it's name to Headhunter Institute in 2001 and Headhunter Spa Tech Institute in 2003. The teachers and staff of Spa Tech Institute schools were hired from the Polarity Realization Institute, Inc. which was originally founded in 1980 as a Polarity school and Massage Therapy school. PRI provides the curriculum and teacher development used by Spa Tech Institute for massage, polarity and aesthetics.