Your career success starts with getting the best education possible. When choosing a school, you must think of your future. There are many different schools and programs, and they all offer something different. It is important that your questions are fully answered so that you can make the best decision possible. We look forward to helping you take the next step toward your exciting new career path.
RequirementsIn order to enroll in Spa Tech Institute, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma, HiSet or General Education Development (GED) certificate.
- Have a high school transcript with graduation date clearly indicated.
- A college transcript from a Title IV approved college from an Associate Degree or at least 2 years towards a Bachelor degree
- Documentation showing that the student has met the state's homeschool requirements or
- Other acceptable documentation that supports proof of state recognized High School graduation credential.
- Have completed an admissions interview.
- Reviewed all disclosures.
- Established the method of payment for tuition, books and fees.
Enrollment Process:To start your enrollment, begin by calling 800-262-8530 or fill out our online form at the top of this page. A Career Advisor will contact you to set up an information interview. You will then be required to complete these steps:
- Submit an application with a check in the amount of $50.
- Submit valid proof of high school graduation or equivalent.
- Complete an admissions interview.
- Establish financing for tuition, books, and supplies.
US DOE Required Consumer Information
The required Consumer Disclosures information located at spatech.edu/consumer-information.html gives you an overview of the disclosure requirements. The specific information for each program is listed on the page for that program.
You will want to set up an information meeting at the school as soon as possible to learn about your financial aid options, schedules and how to move forward with enrollment.
*Spa Tech Institute does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, ethnic origin or religion.
Important Note: Spa Tech Institute in Maine and Massachusetts makes no claim about employment after completion of your school. As a graduate we will help you with your job search but placement is dependent on your commitment and flexibility in schedule, pay and location. The school is dedicated to your success and offers a 20% credit on all future career training in the massage school, cosmetology school, esthetics school or polarity school to give you a competitive edge by learning all that you can about the spa and wellness fields. The school also offers the Merit Scholarship for additional supervision in the student clinic at the school. Please contact the school director at the campus of your choice in Massachusetts or Maine for more information.