Massachusetts Esthetics Education
As an Esthetician your understanding of the science of skincare is very important to the quality of your work and your professional success. Equally important is the scope of what you know how to do and the attention you bring to a session.
Success comes from clients that rave about your work. That's why this program gives you a wide selection of spa oriented techniques at the same time it focuses on developing your professional presentation of the work. The combination of advanced skills, conscious focus and unique services such as aromatherapy customized blends will support your goals of being a top level esthetician.
With the focus on natural skin health, the products that you use are some of the most natural products on the market. We continually search for and use the newest and healthiest products we can find because healthy skin and beautiful skin are one in the same.
With a program that goes beyond the basics and delves into the power of consciousness oriented touch and very natural products, your clients will have something to rave about.
The 600 hour program can be completed in 6 to 12 months depending on the schedule that works for you.
You can choose full-time day, part-time evening or half-day mother's hours programs. To find out more about schedules for the aesthetics schools in Massachusetts, please call the school at 800-262-8530 to set up an appointment to meet with an Admissions Officer.
Most students typically come in for a visit to review goals and schedules as well as to learn about financial aid for students who qualify. To set up a time to meet an Admissions Officer at the aesthetics school please call:
Detailed Aesthetics Program Features:
600 Hour Massachusetts Aesthetics Program Additional Curriculum
- History of skin care and the use of cosmetics
- Cosmetic chemistry ingredients and product knowledge
- Massage techniques & mask therapy in facial treatments
- Skin treatments without use of machines and skin treatment with the use of machines
- Superfluous hair removal
- Makeup techniques
- Application of makeup and sales product knowledge
- Business management
- Psychology and human relations
- Electricity and aesthetics equipment
- Depilation and waxing; eyebrow
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Diseases and disorders of the skin
- Sterilization, sanitation and bacteriology
- Management, laws, communication & ethics
- Clinical practice, record keeping and treatment procedures
- Testing and evaluation
- Laws and regulations
- Cleansing the skin and client preparation
- Electricity, machines and other apparatus
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-262-8530 and we will be happy to help you.
Consumer InformationIpswich 600 Hour Aesthetics
Plymouth 600 Hour Aesthetics
Westboro 600 Hour Aesthetics